Powered by Blogger.

Jul 23, 2016

Tag: , ,

James Rodríguez New Tatto 2016 FIFA14


English: I bring the tatto James Rodriguez for fifa14 done for me, it shows very well when playing I hope they enjoy it, install files on the master creation, if necestias help help contact me.

Spanish: Les traigo el tatto de James Rodríguez para fifa14 hecho por mi, se nota muy bien a la hora de jugar espero que les guste mucho, instalar archivos en el creation master,  si necesitas ayuda contactarme en help.

About Ricardo Ramones

Hello, I am Ricardo Ramones created and administrator of the Fútbol Ricardero website, I would appreciate it if you would share this website to help me grow, any doubt or suggestion to contact me by means of a contact button located in the menu bar, Thanks for reading.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2020 By:Fútbol Ricardero